We Say What's Okay Series Set (Collection of 6 Hardcovers)
This collection was created by the books' publisher and ships directly from their warehouse. The estimated shipping time is 3-4 weeks.
Centered around a class of preschoolers, the We Say What’s Okay series helps teach young children the social and emotional skills they need to understand the complexities of consent. Each book covers a consent theme, such as how to recognize the physical sensations that emotions create, look for body language cues, ask for and listen to choices, and know that our bodies have value. With believable, everyday situations and diverse characters, children can see themselves and others reflected in each story—and develop a vocabulary to communicate consent and feelings. Every book in the series is accompanied by a song from Peaceful Schools with downloadable audio files and sheet music.
This 6-book set includes:
- We Listen to Our Bodies (Hardcover,9781631985003)
- We Check In with Each Other (Hardcover, 9781631985034)
- We Ask Permission (Hardcover, 9781631986758)
- We Can Say No (Hardcover, 9781631987120)
- We Accept No (Hardcover, 9781631987038)
- We Are in Charge of Our Bodies (Hardcover, 9781631987151)
|Product Type||Hardcover Books|
|Book Type||Picture Books|
|Additional Contributor||Isabel Muñoz|
|Primary Contributor||Lydia Bowers|
|Age Groups||Ages 4 to 6|
|Publisher||Free Spirit Publishing|