Smithsonian Informational Text: Creative Solutions (Spanish Edition) (Collection of 6 Paperback Books)
This collection was created by the books' publisher and ships directly from their warehouse. The estimated shipping time is 3-4 weeks.
How has lighthouse technology changed over time? How do zookeepers keep zoo animals happy and healthy? Find the answers to these questions and more with this Spanish language STEAM book set devoted to finding creative solutions to real-world problems! Created in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution, this set features hands-on STEAM challenges that are perfect for makerspaces and that guide students step-by-step through the engineering design process. Make STEAM career connections with career advice from actual Smithsonian employees working in STEAM fields.
Ignite a curiosity about STEAM in kids ages 4-6 with this 6-book set, which includes:
- Construir faros (Building Lighthouses, Spanish Edition, 9780743925969)
- El recipiente adecuado (Finding the Right Container, Spanish Edition, 9780743925464)
- Hacer más rosquillas (Making More Doughnuts, Spanish Edition, 9780743925488)
- Agua segura para todos (Making Water Safe, Spanish Edition, 9780743925976)
- Caramelos pegajosos (Pulling Taffy, Spanish Edition, 9780743925471)
- Problemas en el zoológico (Solving Problems at the Zoo, Spanish Edition, 9780743925983)
|Product Type||Paperback Books|
|Book Type||Picture Books|
|Age Groups||Ages 4 to 6|
|Publisher||Free Spirit Publishing|