Beyond the Lemonade Stand
Want to go on a money-making adventure? In Beyond the Lemonade Stand, Bill Rancic, winner of the smash-hit show The Apprentice, ... (see details)
Want to go on a money-making adventure? In Beyond the Lemonade Stand, Bill Rancic, winner of the smash-hit show The Apprentice, coaches you on how to succeed in business—while being smart, fair, and helping those who need it.
Just take a look at what's inside!
• 20 ideas for your own kid business and 5 easy steps to get each one started
• Stories from Bill about how to be honest and come out on top!
• Words of advice from super celebrities such as Donald Trump and Andy Roddick on how they learned to succeed
• Thoughts about how you can share your success with others, by helping those who need it
• A build-your-own-business worksheet that will turn your ideas into reality
• Tales from the trenches—stories from kids just like you about starting their own businesses
Barclays and First Book are teaming up to help students prepare for college. This title is available on the Marketplace thanks to support from Barclays.
|Lexile ® Measure||NA|
|Product Type||Paperback Books|
|Primary Contributor||Bill Rancic and Karen Soenen|
|Age Groups||Ages 7 to 9, Ages 10 to 12|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House|