TinkerClass is a podcast learning tool with 15-minute episodes of the #1 kid STEAM podcast Wow in the World and pre-built "podjects" [podcasts + projects!] that integrate with existing curriculum!
TinkerClass is the first-of-its-kind podcast learning tool for educators featuring content from Wow in the World, the #1 STEAM podcast for curious kids and their grown ups! It features 15-minute ad-free Wow in the World episodes and pre-built "podjects" [podcasts + projects!] that seamlessly integrate with your existing curriculum!
What you get:
- Exclusive access to 15-minute, ad-free versions of the hilarious Wow in the World podcast that invite students to explore all the WOWs in the world around them.
- A web-based library of customizable "podjects" that are NGSS-aligned and use 21st century skills to guide students to listen, wonder, tinker, and make!
- Ability to assign podjects via Google Classroom.
- Access to helpful resources on how to use podcasts in your classroom.
How do I get TinkerClass?
- Add TinkerClass to your shopping cart (it's FREE!) and check out.
- You'll receive a confirmation email from First Book with a link to the Tinkercast site where you can sign up and start Wowing! Make sure you check your junk or spam folder if you don't see the email right away.
Already have a Wow in the World Digital Membership? Then you already have access to TinkerClass! Visit the TinkerClass site and click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner to sign in with your Wow in the World Digital account to access this fantastic resource today!
TinkerClass is a web-based learning platform that works within the browser on any internet-connected Chromebook, laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Speakers or headphones are required to hear the audio. To access, make sure Tinkercast.com and TinkerClass.com are not blocked by your school or program's firewall. Tinkercast and TinkerClass never collect student data of any kind or require student login. If you are having trouble with TinkerClass, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product Type||Digital Resources|
|Age Groups||Ages 4 to 6, Ages 7 to 9, Ages 10 to 12|