Native Trailblazers Collection (Collection of 8 Paperback Books)
Please note: This carton ships directly from the publisher's warehouse. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
The Native Trailblazers series features biographies of North American Indigenous people who are inspirational role models for young-adult readers. Each book focuses on individuals who have excelled in particular fields. The high-interest text and easy-to-read format makes these books ideal for teen and adult literacy programs.
This collection contains 8 paperback books:
- Native Writers: Voices of Power (9780977918386)
- Native Elders: Sharing Their Wisdom (9780977918362)
- Native Defenders of the Environment (9780977918379)
- Native Athletes in Action! (9781939053145)
- Native Actors and Filmmakers (9781939053312)
- Native Men of Courage (9781939053169)
- Native Women of Courage (9780977918324)
- Native Women Changing Their Worlds (9781939053329)
PLEASE NOTE: Young Adult titles may contain mature content. Please review each title carefully before selecting it.
|Product Type||Paperback Books|
|Book Type||Young Adult Nonfiction|
|Age Groups||Ages 13 to 15, Ages 16 to 18|